Saturday, January 24, 2009

So after we had a great time with the whole Gradke family for Thanksgiving we started to get ready for Christmas. Jake really loves getting the Christmas tree out and helping me decorate it. Haven loved to get into everything as well. So here are some pictures from the end of Thanksgiving till Christmas. Enjoy.


Haven just having fun at the Davis family house

Hanging out with Grandpa on his Birthday.

Haven in the santa hat

Jake and Regan putting the star on the Christmas tree

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

I love all the new pictures. And I really like the first one of Haven and her "SPOILED" shirt! For some reason, I bet there is more truth to this than Regan even realizes yet. ;) I am afraid if we ever have a girl, Aaron will be DONE!! And she will be spoiled rotten! Hope Haven is spoiled rotten by her daddy! :)