The last week of school has been fun but crazy. On Monday night the whole kindergarten had a program. They showed a video of pictures of all the kids throughout the year and then the kids came out and sang some songs that they had learned that year. It was very cute. I think I even got a little sad during it. It is just hard to believe that he is going to be a 1st grader next year. Wow how time flies. Then on Wednesday he had field day in the morning and water day in the afternoon. He had a great time and was so tired when he got home. Thursday was his last day and it was a half day. They played all morning and made a memory book, then had an ice cream party. It was hard to say good bye to all of his friends and teacher but we are looking forward to the summer and all the things that we have planned. Here are some pictures of Jake's last week of school. Jake we are so proud of you and all the hard work that you have done this year. You are a wonderful son. I love to see God working in your life.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love all the pics. He is getting so big! Wow! And Class of 2021...that is like crazy! I should calculate Jake and Jack's class years. Probably 2025 and 26 or something! Ha! Anyhow, cute pictures. Love the one of the 3 of yall. And AW said he likes R's shirt, by the way. :)
Post a Comment