HAPPY FATHER'S DAY REGAN!
Regan is a wonderful father and husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Our kids just love him and so do I. Thank you Regan for being the father and husband that you are. God is so Good!
For Fathers day we took a trip to OK. for a family reunion. We had so much fun being together as a family.
Regan is a wonderful father and husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Our kids just love him and so do I. Thank you Regan for being the father and husband that you are. God is so Good!
For Fathers day we took a trip to OK. for a family reunion. We had so much fun being together as a family.
This is what we got Regan for fathers day. Jake and Regan spent the night in it in our backyard. (fun times and great memories)

1 comment:
How come mommy and Haven didn't join them? Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment