Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009 - Part 2

The Gradke family was here for Christmas this year. Here are a few pictures of the first part of our Christmas week. The kids had such a great time with each other. More pictures to come of the wonderful Gradke week.


Jake and Griffin I think they look so much alike. Look they are giving me the same face. just to funny.

Regan, Tatum, Grayson, and Thade putting together a puzzle. Regan still has not finished the puzzle.

Haven and Adalae hanging out on the couch. This is on of the only pictures that I got of them were they are somewhat close. On would always move when I would try and get a picture. That is what happens when you get two 1 1/2 year old together.

Me, Griffin, and Grayson getting ready to dig into the Birthday cake.

Reed just hanging out while everyone wait for there lunch . What a cute little guy he is.

I really just love everyone one of my nieces and nephews. They are such wonderful kids. I love when we get together as whole family and everyone can enjoy each other and watch the kids play. We had a great time while they were all here for a week and can't wait to spend time with them again. More blogging to come of this wonderful week.

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

Wow! The picture of Haven and Adalae...it is crazy! I can totally see Rustin and Regan! And Reed is a doll; he looks like a little Rustin to me. So cute. Anyhow, yall have a good looking family! Hope yall are great!