Guest Post... Natalie wanted me to write a little something about the sporting events that I have taken the kids to recently (last few months...). One of my dads fishing buddies has AWESOME Cardinal seats on the 50 yard line that we got to use. These are seats many of my friends would have loved to sit in next to me but I choose to take my little guy along for the experience. Well... as soon as we got there Jake saw the Cotton Candy guy and begged me to buy him some. We then proceeded to get drinks and Jake a Hot Dog because he thought he needed one of those as well. We get to our seats and he eats the Hot Dog and then decided he did not want the $6 bag of cotton candy I purchased for him. How frustrating, he wouldn't even try it because he is just as stubborn as his mom. Anyway we left our sweatshirts in the car because it was pretty nice out but they had the roof open so the wind made it a little cold. I made Jake tough it out until half time to go all the way back out to our car to get his sweatshirt. I haven't mentioned it yet but by this time Jake had probably asked me 50 times if we could just go home. We ended up leaving a few minutes into the 4th qtr because the Cardinals were up 21 points. I then swore to myself that I would not take Jake to a sporting event for 2 years.
Well I should have listened to myself...my parents have really good Phoenix Suns tickets and we usually get the tickets when they are out of town. We found out last minute we had the tickets and Natalie already had a "girls" night planned so I decided to not let the tickets go to waste and took both kids by myself. I wont bore you with the details but it was interesting. We made it to half time then headed home. Nat put a couple of pics blew from our "adventures".
-RG
-RG

1 comment:
Hilarious! I love it! I bet Aaron's gonna be having a similar experience in the next few years with Jake and Jack. Jack will be the tough one, not Jake. Guarantee it. Jolee Kate and I will be SHOPPIN'!!!
Post a Comment