I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Jake made me a card and a very special book. Regan and the kids planned a full day of events that we got to do as a family. First we all got ready and they took me to go get donuts. If you know me at all, I love donuts. Then we went to the botanical gardens here in Phoenix. Regan and I decided that it was over rated (unless you love cactus) it is nothing like the one in Texas. They did have the butterfly exhibit which was very cool. I have never seen so many butterflies. Jake and Haven really loved this exhibit and Jake and I were lucky enough to have a butterfly land on us. We walked around the garden and saw lots of wild life (lizards, frogs, and things like that, a boys dream). After the garden they took me to one of my favorite places to eat, Honey Bears. It is a BBQ place that is far from our house so we never go. It was great. Then we came home and I got to take a nap. I had such a great day spending special time with the family.
I am very blessed being a mother of two amazing children. Thank you Jake and Haven for making my job so easy. You guys are the best kids that a mother could ever have. Regan thank you for being a wonderful husband and giving me the chance to stay at home and raise our children. It is the best job that anyone could ever ask for. I know that things get tough sometimes but I would not change anything.
I am very blessed being a mother of two amazing children. Thank you Jake and Haven for making my job so easy. You guys are the best kids that a mother could ever have. Regan thank you for being a wonderful husband and giving me the chance to stay at home and raise our children. It is the best job that anyone could ever ask for. I know that things get tough sometimes but I would not change anything.

1 comment:
So cute!! You deserved the spoiling! You look gorgeous as usual!
Post a Comment