Sunday, November 21, 2010

Decorating for Christmas and Thanksgiving


This year we have had so much fun decorating for Christmas as a family. Both kids really enjoyed decorating the tree and Regan and I have loved putting up all the Christmas lights outside. Regan is now finishing up on one of the other decorations that we are going to put in the yard. More pictures to come when it is all done. Here are just a few pictures of us getting ready for Christmas. The funny thing is we have no idea what we are going to be doing or where we are going to be for Christmas.

Regan and Jake up on the ruff putting up the Christmas light. Jake thought it was so cool that dad let him get on top of the house. I thought it was dangerous. But who really listens to me.


Haven having some fun decorating the Christmas tree. She just likes to be silly

They finally got the star on the top of the tree.

Here they are trying
This year we had a nice and quiet Thanksgiving at Regan's parents house here in AZ. Paula did a great just on the food we all ate to much and we even had left overs. We spent the night with them one of the night and the kids really loved doing that. I did not take that many pictures but here are the few that I have.
Paula and Haven playing on PJ's Ipad. Both kids love to play on them

Haven dancing to Jake playing some music

Jake was able to teach himself how to play a song on the key board. It was really amazing. Now only if I could remember what song it was.

Gary cooking one of the turkeys on the grill. yummy

Thank you PJ and Grandpa for a wonderful family Thanksgiving. We had a great time.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah, no one listens to me either. :) Would have scared me, too, though, so you are so not alone! Anyhow, looks like yall had a great Thanksgiving. Glad the holidays are going well. Tell R to give AW a call and remind him that people hang Christmas lights at Christmas; I think he has forgotten this year. :)