December 20 was my 33 Birthday. I can not believe that I am that old. I had the flu three days before and Jake was so sad that I would be sick for my Birthday. But I was feeling a little better and went out for an early dinner with girlfriends and came home to a birthday cake from my family. It was awesome. Thanks to everyone making my Birthday so special. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and friends.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sweet! I love that they made you a cake! And I hear ya...I'm just 5 months behind you. I'll be 33 in May. Weren't we just 19 and in college the other day!? But hey, look on the bright side, you really haven't aged a bit! You look great!! Love ya!
Such sweet pictures. The important thing is that you don't look 33! I hear you...I can't believe that I will be 32 this year! Happy Birthday! Sounds like a perfect day.
Post a Comment