Regan took Haven to the father Daughter dance at our church. They said they had a great time. All day Haven had been talk about what she was going to wear. We went thought so many outfits in he closet and in her mind. When it was time to get dresses she picked out this beautiful tutu that my friend made for her to wear in a wedding. She looked just beautiful. Regan came home from work with these roses for her and she was super excited to have some flowers of her own. After we got the flowers in a vase they were off to dance.
While they had there night out together Jake and I went to Jake's favorite place to eat I hop. We enjoyed our night as well. Just no pictures to show for it.
While they had there night out together Jake and I went to Jake's favorite place to eat I hop. We enjoyed our night as well. Just no pictures to show for it.

2 comments:
Now THAT is absolutely precious!!! Love it! Oh, does she ever have him wrapped! Haha!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! How precious is she? What a great night!
Post a Comment