Haven's first and last day of gymnastics. I took haven to a gymnastics class yesterday and she had so much fun. She loved to just walk around and point at everything. She did not like to do what the teacher wanted her to do. So I did not push it. The class that she was in was a mommy and me class. There are so many fun things for the kids to do. Walking on the balance beam was her favorite thing to do. She also liked to throw the beanie babies into a basketball hoop and she liked the foam block relay race but she would not go though the tunnels, on the trampoline, climb the bars, or climb anything (which is funny because at home that is all she does CLIMB everything). So that is why we will not be going back to the class. They do not like to put the kids in the class until they are 18 months so we are going to wait till then and try again. Here are some really cute pictures of her class.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SOOOO cute!!! I love it! I can't wait till we are doing that one day with Jolee Kate! So fun! She is such a cutie, that's for sure! I hope she enjoys it just as much when she gets just a tad bit older. Hugs from Jake and Jack to Miss H!
She is SO cute! She'll get the hang of it - eventually. I'm sure she'll love it once she's 18 months. Avery has taken gymnastics for a few years and loves it. (I haven't found her a class here though.) My favorite part is the outfits! :)
Post a Comment