Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Infomercial

A couple of Sunday's ago Regan was sleeping one the couch and I was sleeping in our bed. Haven was taking a nap and Jake was watching a movie in his fort that he had built the day before. Jake would come in and out of my room just to say hi but the last time he did he brought me this paper with a phone number and 10 min. written on it. He said "we only have 10 min to call, we need to buy this, you put chicken in it and boom it is done just like that" Oh my gosh I could not stop laughing. It was just great. He had gone in the TV room with Regan and the golf tournament that he was watching was over and this infomercial was on. I woke Regan up and we rewound the TV to watch what cooker he was talking about. I do not remember what it was but it did look very cool for a payment of 39.99 for 5 months. What a deal. He makes me laugh everyday.



4 comments:

MDM said...

Too cute! He does LOVE his chicken :)

Macy said...

YAY!! I am so glad to find your blog. I was just telling Chad that I got your sweet comment on my blog and wished I had a way to keep up with your fam....here you are! (When I clicked on your name in my comments, it wouldn't take me to a blog.) Anyway...I saw Haven's sweet pic in the ACU today, but I don't know who they had Regan married to! Mary someone.

Funny Story!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat,
Loved this about Jake. I laughed and laughed. Too cute! Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That is the greatest!!! lol
Sarah Clow