21st. Neighborhood Club has started. This club is held every Friday after school in our front yard. All the kids from our cul-de-sac come out and play everyday after school but Fridays are the day that all the kids are around. So they have started this club. So cute. They sign in and hangout under our front tree. I love that the kids do this and spend time together. It brings back so many memories of when I was growing up. Just being outside playing with friends. These days kids are to busy inside playing video game or watching TV. The kids on our cul-de-sac are great and they all play with each other even though they rang from the ages of 14 years old to 18 months. I am also every happy that the kids like to play at our house. That helps me get to know each kid and everything that is going on around us. I have always wanted our house to be the house that the kids want to play at. I would always tell Regan that we need to be the fun house and have cool things so the kids want to play here. Well, I was wrong about that theory. You do not need to have cool and expensive things for your kids and there friends to want to hang out at your house. All we have is a big tree, paper, a pin and tape and all the kids are still hanging out over here. Jake's friends from school that do not live by us call Jake's house to cool house. God is so good. We are so blessed that we are able to live were we are and have great friends and family's around us.
Thank you God for all you have giving us.
Thank you God for all you have giving us.

1 comment:
That is so sweet...and fun...but really sweet, too. It's the little things like that that make me smile. So glad that yall are seeing - and living - God's blessings! Hug the kiddos for us!
Post a Comment