I will try and tell a little about the pictures but the blog is doing something funny so I hope it works. This first picture is Haven and her new thing to do in the tub. She loves to lay down and just hang out. The next picture is of Jake at Build-A-Bear. Jake had a half day a couple of weeks ago and I took him to do some special things, just him, me and Regan came to some of it. We went to a big train park out here and Regan got to come for about and hour. After that I took him to the mall and we went to Build-A-Bear. He had so much fun. It was so special to me to have that one on one time with him. We had a great time. Thank you PJ for watching Haven. The two pictures of the kids in red are when we were hanging out before Jake's football game. I just thought that these pictures were cute. The picture of Regan and Haven laying in her bed is sweet to me. They got in and Haven wanted Regan to read her a book. After the book she just wanted to lay with him and on him. She is so sweet.
The last couple of pictures are from our Church's fall party. They had so many things for the kids to do. Haven loved all the animals (which she called all of them dogs) and Jake really seemed to enjoy the bounce houses.
Well, that has been our October so far. I will post again soon. We have had so much going on this past week that I need to write about and of course there is Halloween coming up this weekend. Till then, Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:
Love the update and all the super cute pictures!! Can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend...been too long!
Post a Comment