Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Seth (Jake's Best Friend)

Jake's Best Friend Seth's 7th Birthday was on Good Friday. Julie (Seth's mom) and I took the kids to the zoo for the day. They had a great time. I do not think that I have been to the zoo in 2 years. So that would mean that Haven has never been. They both really enjoyed it.

Jake and Seth

Haven and Amaya (Seth's little sister)


This bag of popcorn was almost as big as Seth. I would not let Jake hold it until it was at least half way empty because I did not want him to be the one to drop it.

Haven

Amaya


Boys will be boys

1 comment:

Kim said...

Next time yall come to town, the kids will have to go with AW to the zoo. :) He takes our boys, literally, at least once every other week. It is 2 minutes down the road though, and is what? $45 annual fee for a family? :) Ha! Def gotta make it happen when yall come thru! :)