Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Jake!!!!

Jake and his freind Seth had the coolest Birthday Party! Regan and Brian made marshmellow guns for all the boys and Julie had shirts made that said "I survived the great marshmellow war 2010." We made the boys feel like they were in the Army. They had to do drills running through tires, pushups, sit ups, etc. Then after all the "hard work" they got to go crazy with the Marshmellos guns. Everyone had a blast! We are so proud of our big 7 year old. He is such a great big brother and friend to everyone. Keep up the good work buddy!
Gun Assembly..
Jake and Seth, the Birthday Boys.
Chubby Bunny, this was HILARIOUS!
More Chubby Bunny. I think they got to about 20 small marshmellows in their mouth and then they started gagging.
Ready, Aim, Fire. Practicing before the war.
Regan had to hide in here for protection from the 17, 6-7 yr olds.
Some of the survivors.
Presents!!!
This bike is fun! Highly recommended for other kids this age.

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

Awww...what a big boy! Time really does go by sooo fast! Hope his birthday was perfect -- looks like it was! I loved the shirts and the chubby bunny idea! So fun! Haven't done that since church camp! Good times!

The Wardlaw's said...

Such a great birthday party idea! I will need to keep that one in my memory for when the boys get older. I love the super cool bike tool. Such a big boy!