During our trip we did so many things and I took so many pictures. I just got my new camera the night before we left for our 2 week trip. I was very excited about having the camera that I took so many pictures. It is really hard to pick only a few to post. My Texas trip is getting harder and harder for me to post about so I am going to try and finish it very quickly and not write to much. We are going on another trip in a week and I still have to finish this one plus our other one. So here we go.
We went to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory, the kids had a great time. Jake loved it all and Haven really liked getting the ice cream at the end. The last two pictures are of Jake playing domino's and Haven just looking cute
We went to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory, the kids had a great time. Jake loved it all and Haven really liked getting the ice cream at the end. The last two pictures are of Jake playing domino's and Haven just looking cute

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!! Awesome camera, it's really the beautiful people!!
Love pictures with family. And the ones of of the kiddos are precious. Such cute kids. Sure hope we can see them soon.
Post a Comment