Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bowling

I took the kids out for bowling one morning while Regan and his dad went hunting. They loved it. It was so much fun for us all to play together. I think that Haven won but Jake ended up bowling the last half of hers. She was the first one to get a strike but by the time the game was over we all got one. I think that I am going to have to take them back. It was such a great time for us to be together.






3 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! That looks like a great time. Aaron took the boys bowling for the first time a couple of weeks ago; they only lasted 5 frames though. :) Glad you had the special time with your kids. And too bad we don't live closer or AW and RG could go hunting all the time! ;) And ofcourse, KW and NG could go shopping all the time, too! :)

The Wardlaw's said...

Such a good mom! I love this idea. Can't wait until my boys are old enough to go bowling too!

jaime mcnab said...

WHAT FUN! Seriously, what do you do with Haven's outfits? I know a little girl who could benfit from her outgrowing them! ;)