Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sunday Lunch

On Sunday we met some of our close friends for lunch at Chilies. While we were waiting I thought that I would take some pictures. Jake did great but Haven only gave me one smile. Then she stated to be silly. The last picture is of Regan and Haven in there camo. Regan had gone hunting that day and when he came home she saw that he was wearing camo so she wanted to wear her camo hat.





3 comments:

Kim said...

That last picture of R and HG is so sweet. Something about a daddy and his little girl. Love it. I sure wish we lived closer!!! Have I said that before?

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

jaime mcnab said...

Love the outfit!!!! Too precious!