A couple of weeks ago Pj and Grandpa went to Tx. So we got to take care of Peaches. Haven LOVED it. I do not think that she would have ever put her down unless Regan and I did not make her. She was being so motherly. She even figured out that Peaches would stay in her dolls bed so that is were she would put her when it was time to go to bed. Peaches was so good to Haven but I am sure she was ready to get home.
One weekend Regan went to help a friend move. He came home with this. A go cart. Jake really loves to take rides on it. It can go so fast.
Jake has started Basketball again. He seem to enjoy it. He has made a couple of shots. We are playing with he football team so he knows all the boys an the team so that has been nice for him. We are playing through the Peoria league and I am sure that I will not do that again. I will keep him in the sports at CCV when we are done.

1 comment:
Hahaha! The excitement on Haven's face in the first picture with Peaches is to die for!!! What a smile! Glad yall are doing good. Like always, sure do wish we lived closer...............
Post a Comment