We went to my parents house for our Christmas vacation. This is a pictures of me with my two beautiful kids on my Birthday. Jake and Mima made me a wonderful cake. To bad I was to sick to eat it. Lets just say after this picture I was in bed or the bathroom for the rest of the night. We did have a wonderful time on that day. My parents took the family to a Texas longhorn basketball game and then to eat dinner at Tommy Bahamas, one of my favorite places to eat. All the pictures from that are on my moms camera. I had a really nice birthday this year. Thanks Mom and Dad.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
We went to my parents house for our Christmas vacation. This is a pictures of me with my two beautiful kids on my Birthday. Jake and Mima made me a wonderful cake. To bad I was to sick to eat it. Lets just say after this picture I was in bed or the bathroom for the rest of the night. We did have a wonderful time on that day. My parents took the family to a Texas longhorn basketball game and then to eat dinner at Tommy Bahamas, one of my favorite places to eat. All the pictures from that are on my moms camera. I had a really nice birthday this year. Thanks Mom and Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment