These are pictures from Christmas morning. Jake and Regan both got Wii sleep wear and Haven got this cute hat. Jake also got an I-dog that he has been wanting forever. Santa was good this year. I am almost done with Christmas so I will be updated soon. My baby has changed so much from all of these pictures and will be posting updated ones shortly. Sorry it has taken me so long to get here.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
These are pictures from Christmas morning. Jake and Regan both got Wii sleep wear and Haven got this cute hat. Jake also got an I-dog that he has been wanting forever. Santa was good this year. I am almost done with Christmas so I will be updated soon. My baby has changed so much from all of these pictures and will be posting updated ones shortly. Sorry it has taken me so long to get here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love all your updates! They inspired me and mine is now updated :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment