Here is how the Gradke family Valentines weekend went. Jake had his first basketball practice on Friday night. He did great and could not wait to have his first game on Saturday. We get home from practice and this is what I did to the garage door. At this point I was scared to be at home by myself and also to call Regan and tell him what I did (He was out of town but did not get mad). On Saturday we had Jake's game, he got 2 baskets and they won the game. He was so pround and so was I. He played really good and seemed to be having a great time. Saturday night Regan's parents and aunt and uncle took me and the kids out for Valentines day dinner so we would not be alone. It was great to get out of the house and have a nice dinner. The kids were great. He are some pictures of our weekend.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jonathan wants to know how the heck you did that to your garage:)
Sarah
Post a Comment