So we have had our twin mattresses in our front room for weeks. We got Jake a full/twin bunk bed in his room and Haven got our queen bed that Regan and I had when we first got married. I will post pictures of there new beds later. So these 2 mattresses are from our office/guest room. That room is now a playroom/office. The whole house has been a total disaster for 2 weeks. It is just now starting to feel like I can get it somewhat back together. Jake has been very sick for 3 day so that has stopped me from doing something that I need to do. But that is what you do as a mom. Put everything on hold for your kids. Anyways, these are pictures of our kids jumping on the mattresses in the front room. Regan did come home from work and had a little fun himself.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All 3 of our kids are sick right now, too, so my house is also a wreck. :) But yep, it's what ya do. I'm beginning to embrace it as a blessing. Ha! There's always time later to clean house, but when the kids are sick, I use it as my ticket to go to bed early. :) Anyhow, cute jumping pictures. Aaron would have encouraged the same behavior, no doubt. :)
Love it, great entertainment! Sorry for the sickies.... I think that this had got to be the "bonus month" for all doctors cause I know my kiddos were there also! Ugghh!!!
Post a Comment